Portfolio Managers Eileen Riley and Lee Rosenbaum recently joined Investment Specialist Peter McPhee to provide some insights into how the...
How to Invest
The Loomis Sayles Global Equity Fund (unquoted class) is currently available through these platforms:
- BT Panorama
- Macquarie Wrap (IDPS and Super)
- MLC Wrap
- MLC Navigator
To invest directly, please read the information below.
Before You Start
If you are interested in investing in the Loomis Sayles Global Equity Fund, we recommend speaking to your financial adviser. They will be able to provide guidance on the basis of your financial needs to determine whether an investment in the Fund is suitable for you.
The Responsible Entity for the Fund cannot provide you with personal financial advice about whether to invest or not to invest in the Fund.
The minimum initial investment in the Fund is A$50,000. The minimum additional investment is A$5,000.
You need to carefully read both the Product Disclosure Statement and the Investment Guide before making an investment decision and lodging an application for units in the Loomis Sayles Global Equity Fund. These documents will help you to understand how the Fund works and the risks involved.Investment Guide
Please note that the Investment Guide forms part of the Product Disclosure Statement and needs to be referred to in conjunction with the PDS.Product Disclosure Statement
To complete the Application Form, you will need the following information:
- your Tax File Number (TFN) (or ABN, ACN, ARCN)
- your residential address details
- your postal address details
- identification documents (such as your driver’s license or passport)
- if applying on behalf of a trust, details of the trustee.
To apply online, please follow the instructions on the online application portal. You will be sent a link and PIN to enable you to complete your application at any time.Apply Online
Advisers submitting an application on behalf of a client
- You are able to commence the application process online. However, your client (the end investor) will need to complete the appropriate declarations, and sign and submit the application to complete the process.
- On page 1 of the online form, you can select if your client will complete the process online or print, sign and post.
- This first generation of the online application portal allows you to upload documents and once submitted, does not accommodate edits or additional uploads, effectively preventing you from changing pending applications. Future enhancements will provide additional flexibility.
- If you experience any issues using the online application portal, please contact us for assistance.
Advisers please click here to apply on behalf of a client.
Apply by mail
You can also apply to invest by completing the Application Form either electronically or in print in accordance with the instructions and providing the supporting identification documents required for your application, as required under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006.Application Form
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) 2010 requires citizens of the United States, including those who live outside the US, to report their financial accounts. You may therefore need to complete the FATCA form.FATCA Form
Please print and provide all relevant identification documents as indicated duly certified. Applications for investment cannot be completed without these documents.
Please send the completed Application Form and supporting identification documents to:
Loomis Sayles Global Equity Fund
c/o Citi Unit Registry Australia
GPO Box 764
Melbourne VIC 3001
Payment by direct credit should be credited to the following account:
Account Name: IML AS RE – APPLICATIONS ACCOUNT <Investor Name>
Account Number: 209 802 007
Read the Product Disclosure Statement and Investment Guide
Complete the Application Form
Send Your Documentation
Transfer the Funds
Stay up to date
with Loomis Sayles
Please keep me up to date with the latest news and insights from Loomis Sayles.
The pandemic triggered economic ripples that have weighed on growth while driving prices higher. In October, the IMF said it expects global...
China’s recent blitz of education, technology, property and gaming regulations has triggered a cascade of knock-on effects in global...
To launch our active ETF, the Loomis Sayles Global Equity Fund (Quoted Managed Fund) (ASX:LSGE) Co-Portfolio Managers Eileen Riley and Lee...